Space Murder Mystery in Colorado Springs
Space travel is common, an intergalactic rebel Coalition battles the dictatorial Regime, and everyone is just scraping by. In this bleak landscape, nothing is more important than trust, and Captain Jay’s crew is thick as thieves–that is, until someone goes missing 3 days into deep space. Too bad there’s no honor amongst thieves.
- Jay, the Captain – A rough exterior with a soft interior, they love their crew.
- Snow, the First Mate – Loyal, hardy, never flinches in the face of danger.
- Beemer, the Pilot – Friendly, goofy, terrible with a gun, but an ace at flying.
- Tai, the Hacker – Energetic, sprightly, and full of mischief.
- Ezra, the Cook – Incredibly intelligent but mystifying, they seem to be on a different level than the rest of us.
- Lark, the Apprentice – A new passenger and Dawson’s companion. Brave, resilient, and full of hope.
- Dawson, the Guru – A new passenger and Lark’s mentor. Full of experience and wisdom, they love to talk about their strange religion.
- West, the Suit – A new passenger. Rich, serious, and mysterious.